Is your loved one in custody?
Was your loved one recently arrested on criminal charges?
In order to help secure his or her release and get them back home where they belong pending future court dates, you're going to need to bail them out of jail.
At Artisan Bail Bonds, our California bail bonds agents have over 50 years of combined experience.
Our agents are licensed by the California Department of Insurance and are here to navigate you through California's jails and judicial systems.More info
Artisan Bail Bonds
At Artisan Bail Bonds, we are staffed by California Department of Insurance licensed bail agents. We have more than 50 years of combined experience that has been used to guide and assist individuals we serve.
Our company provides high-quality, discreet, and professional services throughout all California, and we are able to help facilitate our clients' bail needs throughout the United States. Artisan Bail Bonds is available to serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
As an attorney, you may need some additional support when trying to get a client released from jail. Artisan Bail Bonds, our bail bonds offer more than 50 years of collective experience and are fully equipped to provide you with the assistance you need! Here some of the many resources that we have to offer.
arrow_drop_downResources- Bail bond agents who are available 24/7 to help lawyers
- Service for posting agents available nationwide (in 46 states)
- Specialists in the area of California Penal Code 1275.1 (bail hold)
- California-licensed staff members
- Agents who are licensed by the state of California as notaries
- Assistance with the lawyer's notary needs, whether that is at the jail, in the office or in the courtroom
- Flexible notary service hours (24/7)
- Two copies of all financial records made available to the attorney
- Preparation of motions for trial
- Agents who can show up in court to assist with getting a client released as quickly as possible (and with as little hassle as possible)
- Ability to assist with all types of bail amounts (No bail amount is too high or too low for our bonds!)
- Use of the one of the most prominent sureties in the bond writing process
Do you have any doubt?
At Artisan Bail Bonds, our team of California-licensed bail bonds agents are ready to help you or your loved one get out of jail as quickly and efficiently as possible.Our bail agents are ready to help you anywhere in California, our bail agents also serve clients in other parts of Southern California.
Our bail bonds agents collectively have more than 50 years of experience , so you can trust that you are working with qualified professionals when you call Artisan Bail Bonds. We will be happy to help you.